Emerald Iguana Inn Policies:
- Rates and Availability are subject to change.
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) are accepted. We do not accept personal checks.
- It is our goal at the Emerald Iguana to insure a tranquil and relaxing environment for of all our guests thus is recommended for adults 14 years of age and older. All families with children under fourteen (14) years of age will be referred to our sister property, The Blue Iguana Inn. Additionally, we do not encourage group events that could disrupt the overall tranquility of the property unless the group contracts for a full property buy-out.
- For you convenience Check-in can be done off-site prior to arrival though our On-Line Check-in system (details will be included in your confirmation information). Please arrive between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm to receive keys and further assistance. If you plan to arrive after 7 pm, please contact us for further details.
- Check-in time is estimated between 3pm and 4pm. Please note - increased Covid-19 cleaning protocols have added to housekeeping time, thus on busy days some rooms may not be ready by the estimated check in time. We appreciate your understanding.
- Pets are NOT allowed at the Emerald Iguana Inn. Guests traveling with pets may stay at the Blue Iguana Inn, with prior approval. Let us know that you will be traveling with your pet and we will help process your reservation at the Blue Iguana Inn.
- The Emerald Iguana is non-smoking property. A $200.00 cleaning fee will be charged to anyone who smokes in a room or suite.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. Extra charges will be applied for additional persons.
a minimum 2 night stay. Holidays and special event days may require a longer minimum stay.
At the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for the first night’s stay of the reservation. If the reservation is cancelled at least 7-day days prior to the check-in date, the deposit will be refunded to your credit card less a $15.00 credit card processing fee.
Any reservations not cancelled within the 7-day period, or length of stays that are shortened, will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the one (1) day deposit required and guest may be held liable for all days within the reservation that don't resell. Holidays and Special events have a 14 day advance cancellation There will be no refunds issued after the 7 (or 14) day cancellation period.
Total room stay will be charged at check-in with no refunds being made for early check-outs.
For Reservations made for 7 or more days, payment in full is required at the time of booking. The payment deposit, less a $50.00 cancellation fee will refunded if the booking is cancelled at least 15 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be made for cancellations or shortened stays with less than 15 days prior notice.
For Group bookings of 3 rooms or more, a 50% deposit is required. To insure tranquility for all our guests, groups wishing to book more than 6 rooms/suites are required to buy-out the entire property. A $50.00 per room cancellation fee will be charged for all rooms cancelled out side 30 days. Within 30 days prior to arrival deposited amounts are not refundable. Please contact our staff for more information.
If your on-line reservation is denied, please call us at 805-646-5277. We may still be able to accommodate you.
By continuing with this reservation you agree to honor all of our policies.